Top Problems We Help Clients Solve
- Will I outlive my money?
- Will I have enough income to maintain my lifestyle during my retirement?
- Which accounts should I draw from first during retirement?
- When should I begin my Social Security benefits?
- Will taxes derail my retirement?
- If taxes could be my largest expense during my retirement, what can I do to minimize them?
- Should I consider converting my IRAs and 401(k)s to Roth IRA accounts?
- Are there other strategies that can reduce taxes for me and my heirs?
- Is there too much risk in my retirement investments?
- Now that I'm approaching or already in retirement, how should my accounts be invested?
- What is sequence of returns and will it be an issue for me and my family?
- Markets go up and markets go down. How much can I afford to lose and still have enough to live on for the rest of my life?
- What should I do with my Simple IRA, 401(k), 401(a), 403(b), TSA, TSP and other retirement accounts with my current and/or former employers?
- Should I take a lump-sum pension distribution from my employer?
- Should I accept an early retirement offer from my employer?
- What do I need to know about wills, trusts and probate?
- Are my beneficiary designations up to date?
- How do I provide for someone with special needs?
- How do I make sure my loved ones and other beneficiaries receive as much as possible from my retirement accounts and estate?
- Will my spouse be okay financially after I pass away?
- How will I pay for health care needs that are not covered by Medicare?
- 7 out of 10 people age 65 or older will need some kind of long-term care during their lifetime. Since Medicare doesn't pay for extended long-term care, how do I pay for it if I, or a loved one, need it?
COMPREHENSIVE RETIREMENT PLANNING
- How do I create a comprehensive written retirement plan that provides income to support my retirement lifestyle, accounts for taxes, includes inflation, reduces investment risks and more?
As a CPA, Comprehensive Retirement Planner
and Certified Estate Planner, Linda Gardner
and her team will help you design a
more financially secure retirement!
TODAY is the day to take the first step.
TODAY is the day to ensure your future.
TODAY is the day to start creating your comprehensive retirement plan!
After all, it is
Your Money and Your Retirement!